Camp Combe YMCA is located in Putnam Valley, NY.
The Camp Health Director is the person responsible for Health and Sanitation of the camp participants and staff. The Camp Health Director, the leading health and safety authority on staff, is responsible for setting protocol and implementing daily practice in accordance to their level of training.
• Bachelors degree, or at least 21 years of age.
• Current cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate, not exceeding one year in duration, in CPR for the Professional Rescuer issued by the ARC, or a current certificate in CPR, not exceeding one year in duration, issued by a certifying agency determined by the State Commissioner of Health to provide an adequate level of CPR training.
• Desire and ability to work with children.
• Current RN certification
Job Type: Full Time Seasonal
Schedule: Day shift – Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
If interested please submit a résumé by email to Shannon Sullivan at email@example.com