Why donate: 100% of your donation will be used to provide children in your community opportunities to learn, grow, and thrive through participation in arts, sports, STEM, and community service projects. Your donation will also help provide children with healthy food options while in our programs. At the Y, every child counts!
- To donate by check please make check payable to the YMCA and mail to:
148 Hamilton Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
2. To donate by credit card click the Donate button at the bottom of the page.
4. Information for Donor-Advised Funds (DAF)
Legal Name – YMCA of Central & Northern Westchester
Legal Address – 148 Hamilton Ave, White Plains, NY 1060
EIN # – 13-1740518
Throughout our lives, most of us strive to make a difference, providing gifts to people and causes we value. It would be wonderful to know that you can continue to change lives even after you’re gone – creating a legacy of support – for future generations.
For more information about leaving a Legacy gift to the YMCA of Central and Northern Westchester please contact email@example.com, President & CEO.
The Heritage Club
The Heritage Club is a circle of friends who share a commitment to the financial stability of the Y and a belief that the life-changing programs must continue – for future generations. At its core, this community of caring people is dedicated to meeting the needs of others –through a legacy that lasts forever.
The purpose of the Club is to encourage thoughtful gifts as a primary means to build a strong endowment and to recognize the leadership and devotion to the Y that has created this heritage.
What to Give
- Outright Gifts – Immediate gifts of cash, appreciated securities, real or tangible property.
- IRA Required Minimum Distribution – Talk to your financial advisor about having your IRA’s yearly required minimum distribution donated to the Y.
- Wills and Revocable Living Trusts – Retain assets during your life and designate the Y in your will or trust.
- Charitable Trusts – Provides you with income during your lifetime and then transfers to the Y.
- Life Insurance – Transfer policy to the Y or name the Y a partial or full beneficiary.
- Beneficiary Designations – Add the Y as a revocable beneficiary for a qualified IRA, pension plan, bank account or insurance policy.