Be a part of the YMCA family
- To donate by check please make check payable to the YMCA and mail to:
148 Hamilton Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
2. To donate by credit card click the button below.
3. To donate stocks, bonds or annuities please contact Theresa Alari at email@example.com.
4. Information for Donor-Advised Funds (DAF)
Legal Name – YMCA of Central & Northern Westchester
Legal Address – 148 Hamilton Ave, White Plains, NY 1060
EIN # – 13-1740518
Emergency Child Care
The YMCA of Central and Northern Westchester and local schools have jointly established emergency child care at the White Plains and Somers YMCA locations. Your donation helps us serve those on the front line of the pandemic.
Various giving levels are attainable annually through your monetary and “wish list” donations. These contributions allow the YMCA of CNW to provide vitally needed services to children.
Youth Sponsor $5000-$999
Youth Patron $250-$499
Century Club $100-$249
Friends Up to $99
If you would like to discuss giving opportunities at the $5000 level or above, or if you would like to sponsor an upcoming event, please e-mail Cindy Delfino, President & CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (914)949-8030 ext. 201.
Throughout our lives, most of us strive to make a difference, providing gifts to people and causes we value. It would be wonderful to know that you can continue to change lives even after you’re gone – creating a legacy of support – for future generations.
For more information about leaving a Legacy gift to the YMCA of Central and Northern Westchester please contact email@example.com, President & CEO.
The Heritage Club
The Heritage Club is a circle of friends who share a commitment to the financial stability of the Y and a belief that the life-changing programs must continue – for future generations. At its core, this community of caring people is dedicated to meeting the needs of others –through a legacy that lasts forever.
The purpose of the Club is to encourage thoughtful gifts as a primary means to build a strong endowment and to recognize the leadership and devotion to the Y that has created this heritage.
What to Give
- Outright Gifts – Immediate gifts of cash, appreciated securities, real or tangible property.
- Wills and Revocable Living Trusts – Retain assets during your life and designate the Y in your will or trust.
- Charitable Trusts – Provides you with income during your lifetime and then transfers to the Y.
- Life Insurance – Transfer policy to the Y or name the Y a partial or full beneficiary.
- Beneficiary Designations – Add the Y as a revocable beneficiary for a qualified IRA, pension plan, bank account or insurance policy.