Get Healthy and Feel Great
People join the y for the support they need to make a difference in their lives. For many adults and older adults, Y membership opens the doors to discovering new energy they never thought they had; for families; it’s a place close to home where they can bring the kids for healthy fun; for middle school teens, it’s a wholesome place to spend time with friends.
For more information and to join the Y, email Zach Swierat, Director of Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHITE PLAINS YMCA
The White Plains Y is a full-service Y facility that offers flexible and easy membership options to help individuals and families improve their health and quality of life:
- • Unlimited use of the state-of-the art fitness center
- • Free Personal Fitness program to get you started on your workout routine
- • Over 70 free group exercise classes including Yoga and Zumba
- • Personal training at reduced rates
- • Free Child Watch while you workout
- • Summer Camp
- • Free use of the full-court gymnasium
- • Reduced rates on youth programs including Babysitter Training
- • Affordable housing for working adults
Our Community YMCA, located in Somers, offers a number of fitness classes as well as early childhood education programs in two locations. School age child care programs are offered in the Somers, North Salem, Mahopac and Pleasantville school districts.
Camp Combe’s acclaimed summer camp program and family events offer opportunities for young people to belong to the Y year-round through programs such as YMCA Leaders Club. Volunteer days are a part of the rich tradition of Camp Combe and all are welcome to participate.